Homer Multitext Project: documentation
Downloading and running mercurial on Windows 7
Steps for Downloading Mercurial for Windows 7 (32-bit)
- search “mercurial 32 bit windows” and select the 3rd result, or follow this link
- Click the download button.
- Click “run”.
- Follow the “setup wizard” to finish.
How to open a terminal window (and verify that mercurial has installed)
- Click the “windows” button and the R key together.
- Type “cmd” into the run dialog box that opens. Hit enter.
- Type “hg” into the terminal window to check that mercurial has downloaded.