Homer Multitext project: documentation
- In guides, a new gentle introduction to CTS and CITE URNs
- In guides, a new guide on creating images of bifolio spreads.
- In CITE overview, summary of requests in the CITE Collections service
- In guides, beginnings of a handbook for HMT project editors.
- In standards, initial documentation of automatic tokenization for morphological analysis of published texts.
- An overview of the CITE architecture
- Guides to working practice (“how-to”s)
- Homer Multitext project standards and conventions
Stable URLs for the Homer Multitext project’s technical documentation include: