Homer Multitext project 2014 Summer Seminar at the Center for Hellenic Studies
Important announcements for participants
The summer seminar for 2014 has now concluded, and we are beginning to transfer mateiral useful for contributors to the HMT project to a more permanent URL. Please see the links at http://www.homermultitext.org/for-editors.html.
From June 19 (arrival) - July 3 (departure), the Homer Multitext project is again conducting a seminar giving undergraduate and faculty teams hands-on experience contributing to the project.
- “total edition” of Iliad 12 in the Venetus A manuscript
- “The Venetian Homer in 2014”: update of a nineteenth century study by Thomas W. Allen
Important background information for participants
- Preparation and prerequisites prior to coming to Washington.
- Information about travel to and housing at CHS
- Roster of participants by institution
The following documentation from summer 2014, together with many of the links on the resources page, are migrating to the HMT project’s main collection of material for editors and contributors at http://www.homermultitext.org/for-editors.html.